Protecting your privacy is our top priority. Please read this policy carefully before submitting any data to us. Please also note that we may have to update this policy from time to time so check this website for update and we will also email you if appropriate. The latest update for this policy is as of 9th Decemberb 2017.
Example data we will collect and save in our systems includes but it is not limited to:
- Information you enter in our online forms to fulfill your orders or in any other section of our website
- Email you send us for correspondence, like information, comments or complaints
- Information about your computer, like IP address or operating system
- Details / history / progress of transactions between Gimoka Coffee UK and you
Example reasons we will ask you to provide us personal data include but it is not limited to:
- Take and fulfill your orders
- Deliver products to you
- Contact and notify you of the status of your order if necessary
- Administer and enhance the site as well as perform internal statistical analysis to improve our service to you
- Notify you about enhancements to our products and services such as: functionality changes to the website, new product or services and special features, and offers or competitions we think you will find interesting
- Monitor our product and service usage as well as for marketing analysis
We will only disclose information to third-parties to carry out services for us like goods delivery, process your payment, customer service or feedback purposes. By submitting your personal data you agree with us storing, processing and transferring this data to complete our duties.
We also may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, including subsidiaries or to third parties in the event that we buy or sell the entire or a part of our company.
We will not sell, rent, exchange or give your personal data to anyone for the purpose of sending you marketing emails. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
Gimoka Coffee UK will be sending email updates from time to time to customers to let you know about new products as they arrive or special offers/contests and promotions relating to the company. You may opt out of receiving such emails by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any such email or you can simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to ensure your data is safe and protected at all time, however you have to consider that the Internet is not 100% secure so any data submission to us is at your own risk,
Cookies are used on our website to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. They are also used after you have logged on as part of that process to distinguish you from other users or our website.