Refunds and Returns
Refund and Returns Policy
- If you wish to cancel your order, it is important that you notify us as quickly as possible. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been dispatched.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- If goods are faulty or if you receive a product that you did not order, it can be returned to us, providing it is not more than 14 days since you received the goods. You can receive a refund only for boxes of coffee that have not been opened and are still in a saleable condition. You must ensure that the goods are properly packaged to protect against damage during the return shipping.
- You are responsible to pay for the delivery charges to return the products to us. We will deduct a delivery and handling fee of £6.00 from your refund to cover the costs of our initial shipment to you.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 15 working days.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your decision to return and the delivery address.
- You are responsible to pay for the delivery charges to return the products to us.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your statutory rights.