Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions below apply between you and us for the sale of our products. Before placing any order, please read them carefully and make sure you understand them. Due to a number of different reasons, we may update these terms and conditions in the future, so please read them carefully. The latest update for this policy is as of 5th September 2017.
- Our Uk deliveries are by Courier (Yodel for most orders) or Royal Mail with a tracked service. Shipping outside of the UK are performed using tracked courier services from DPD. We will normally dispatch our product within 1 working days and we aim to perform the standard delivery within 3 – 5 working days after dispatch. We will contact you if for any reason the wait is expected to be longer than that. Your order may arrive in more than one delivery. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended. If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly. Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Delivery charges are available in our delivery page depending on delivery address and order value.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Switch, Solo, UK Visa Debit Cards, PayPal and Amazon Pay. We do not store your credit/debit card information on any servers. For billing purpose, we have partnered with Braintree, a subsidiary of PayPal which is a globally trusted and respected payment gateway. When you decide to save your Credit Card or Paypal Account, the information will be transferred to the Braintree payment gateway and we will be provided with a token in return. The token that will be used for communication with the payment gateway in the future instead of user’s credit card information. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by Braintree to enable us to automatically bill you for your subscribed products or your new orders. Gimoka Coffee UK never sees your card details but we are notified when your payment has been approved by your bank.
- To make a suggestion or complain, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to deal with it as quickly as possible. Please also contact us if you have any question regarding this policy.
- We may add, change or remove any part of our website, or we may decide to remove your access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the availability of this website at all times. However, Gimoka Coffee UK takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for any technical issues that may affect this website. These terms are governed by the laws of England & Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England. Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. All content included on this site including but not limited to web site design, text, graphics and logos are the property of Gimoka Coffee UK and are protected by UK and international copyright laws. For the only purpose of placing an order with Gimoka Coffee UK, you may view, copy and print sections of our website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. Gimoka Coffee UK is not responsible for the contents or practices of those sites.